Friday, January 14, 2011

ALL ABOUT BREAK!

This is a picture of me and my boyfriend Adam.  We have been dating for a little over three months now, and although that seems like such a short amount of time, we already refer to each other as soulmates.  We met at Lynchburg College where I am a Freshman and he is a Sophomore (but we're both supposed to be at least a grade level higher) and fell for each other at first glance.  We have been madly in love ever since. I am very lucky to have such a sweet, funny, and caring boyfriend who takes such great care of me. 

We started our Christmas break on December 17th and we were apart for the first two and a half weeks of break.  It was hard being apart from each other for so long, but it is true when the say absence makes the heart grow fonder!  He came to Raleigh to stay with my family on January 2nd and he stayed through the 9th.  We then drove to his house in Maryland and we are leaving tomorrow afternoon to get prepared for the first day of the second semester on Monday the 17th!

This is a picture of the first day we saw each other after our almost three week separation!  It was taken at my house in Raleigh and we are holding the Christmas present that my parents gave Adam...TOTORO!


This picture was taken in Maryland when Adam and I went hiking for the day.  The only thing worse than hiking in 20 degree weather is hiking in UGG Boots!

I am enjoying being a Freshman at Lynchburg College.  I took 19 credit hours my first semester which was a lot to take on.  I ended up with a 3.52 GPA and I made the Dean's List.  I am hoping to do as well if not better this next semester!  I am taking close to 18 credit hours second semester so it will be a little less work but not much.  Unfortunately, all of my classes are before 9am which means no more late night Domino's delivery for me!


Kyle's girlfriend Beth, Kyle, A.J, Me
  I have two wonderful parents who have been happily married for over twenty years.  I am the middle child and I have two brothers.  Kyle is almost 22 and a senior in college at The University of Central Florida.  He has recently been accepted into a very prestigious graduate school and he will be starting that soon.  My little brother A.J is almost 18 and has been accepted into three colleges so far, ranging in location from New York, Oklahoma, and Boston.  He has also received a few scholarships and is waiting to hear from the remaining four schools.  My Dad is a CPA with his own accounting firm and plays on our church softball league while my Mom has worked in the past and has also been a wonderful stay at home mother.  She is involved with numerous committees and volunteer organizations.

Me, Mom, and Dad in FL over Thanksgiving Break at Harry Potter World!

No comments:

Post a Comment