Monday, January 17, 2011

First Day of Classes is OVER!

I successfully completed my first day of classes!  However, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are my easy days.  I only have two classes plus choir on Wednesdays.  So on those three days I am done by ten  in the morning!  Today I had Composition II with Professor Bryant who is AWESOME!  Then I had History of Civilization II with von Daacke.  I had him last semester so hopefully I'll do well with this course.  Adam and I have both of those classes together which is good because we can help each other study.  My Criminology class was cancelled for tomorrow which is a bummer because I was really looking forward to it!  I'll have to wait until Thursday I guess :)  It feels good to have the first day of classes over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment