Friday, January 14, 2011

Possibilities

Hey there everyone :) So I made a "Book of Possibilities" about three years ago after watching the movie "Last Holiday" with my best friend. Some of these are old goals of mine but most remain the same. I'm going to add new possibilities to the list as time goes on and my goal is to do everything on the list before I die! Some of these are stupidly simple...dont laugh! :) If I put a * it means Ive done it.

Visit France*
Go to Ireland
Sleep in a haunted castle*
Climb a mountain
Go skydiving
Go parasailing*
Drink straight from the milk carton*
Eat a whole pizza by myself
Attend a game show*
Send a message in a bottle*
Visit the man who murdered my grandmother in prison
Sing at a coffe house*
Ride in a hot air balloon
Get a tattoo
Attend a major sporting event
Buy stock
Fly first class
Make an EDIBLE dinner all by myself or at least with little help from others*
Learn to play the guitar
Go to the other side of a rainbow and catch the leprachaun
Go on a cruise*
Tell people how I honestly feel about them*
Go snorkeling*
Write a song*
Egg someone’s car
Sneak out of the house
Get a book published
Enter a pie eating contest
Get a poem published
Tee pee someone’s house
Go on a road trip with my best friends
Forgive someone who has hurt me*
Go skinny dipping
Swim with sharks*
Ride a camel in the desert
Get cast in a broadway show*
Be in a real movie*
Write a fan letter
Go clubbing
Be the boss of something
Be part of a jury
Stay out all night dancing and go to school the next day without having gone home
Go to a public place and start singing a song and have EVERYONE join in
Shower in a waterfall
Fall in love and love that person with all of my heart unconditionally*
Take a ride on the highest roller coaster in the world
Spend Christmas in  New York
Overcome my fear of failure
Win big money playing bingo
Go to college*
Buy my own house
Grow a garden
Let someone feed me peeled seedless grapes
Go deep sea fishing
Catch a ball in the stands of a major league baseball game

No comments:

Post a Comment